The confluence add-on lets you embed Atomic prototypes into your Confluence documentation. The prototypes embedded are fully interactive, meaning others interact with prototypes without ever having to leave Confluence.
To install the add-on:
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Embed Atomic.io Prototypes.
- Click Install to download and install your add-on.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.