There are many advanced features and pro-tips to mastering Atomic, but if you’re just getting started, there are three topics you should learn about first: designing, prototyping and collaborating.
The good news is that they will take you next to no time to cover, and you can come back at any time if you need a refresher.
Ready to start?
- Learn how to design in Atomic
- Learn how to prototype in Atomic
- Learn how Atomic helps you collaborate
Once you’ve covered those, we’d love to hear if there is anything else you would like to know to help you achieve your goals in Atomic.
Where to find help
It’s also worth knowing that there many are other places you can find help:
- The rest of this Help Center is packed with tips and tricks
- Our Facebook community is here to help
- You can chat to us directly from within Atomic by clicking the question mark icon in the bottom left when logged in
- There's a message button in the bottom right of this Help Center which will start a live chat
Next → Browser Requirements
- Prototyping in Atomic
- Animated transitions
- Browser requirements
- Using the advanced motion timeline
- Previewing on a mobile device